Do I need to pay get my Degree and transcript copies separately processed for visa application?

I've never had to do this before, and don't want to end up in UAE and unable to get a visa just because I don't have the right documents.

The MOE stated in an initial offer letter; (you need a) "copy of your highest qualification certificates (attested with transcripts)". Some EFL teacher who's already successfully completed the EFL teacher work/ residence visa process in UAE, please put me out of my protracted misery!:(

...I could just ask a lawyer to process both the Degree AND transcript as separate entiities, but that could be wasting quite a lot of money....