BlaBla is an online learning platform for fluent English speakers to teach English to adult learners in Asia and the World online through videos and audio chat rooms. The company recognizes the fragmented characteristics of language learning. Unlike traditional online tutoring, BlaBla empowers teachers to create engaging video content for users to learn at their own pace online or host a real-time audio chat room to teach users speaking in various topics. Our goal is to foster a more convenient, fun, and effective educational experience for teachers and learners. Founded in 2019, the company has established offices and R&D centers in Suzhou, China, and Silicon Valley, CA. We believe that motivation and incentives are the keys to successful teaching and learning experiences.
If you have been searching for that perfect content creator job online, look no further. Do you spend hours scrolling through Tiktok or Clubhouse? Are you outgoing and far from crowd-shy? Wonder what it is like to teach English online and already have similar experience teaching English as a second language (ESL)? It is your chance to experience special online ESL teaching! Click the apply button to potentially become an ESL Content Creator with BlaBla, the best platform to teach English through online videos and audio chat rooms.
Once the application is received, we will invite you to a trial assessment to create a demo video or host an audio chat room. If the demo video or audio chat room meets our requirements, we will offer you to join as a content creator to teach language learners on various topics on short videos or audio chat rooms.
Once onboard, you earn between $3-$15 per learner for each hour spent in your Audio Chat class. You have full control over the listed price per learner for an Audio Chat class and the number of participants. For short videos, you will make USD12 per 2 videos that are successfully uploaded and verified by us. You can expect to earn $500 to $1500 per month if you host more than 30 to 60 audio chats a month.
We are looking for fluent English-speaking teachers, leaders, entrepreneurs, and anyone with a passion for and experience in ESL teaching to help students build their English language skills with creative short video lessons or audio chat room lessons. Sounds like something you would try? Apply now!
For the trial audio host assessment, you will:
- Join one of our round table classrooms as co-hosts, so you can learn how to control the room and talk with students.
- Please download the app BlaBla and then sign up for the roundtable room on your own and email us which room you would like to become a co-host.
For the trial video assessment, you will:
- Follow our Video Creation Guide to record and upload ONE video lesson to our team for trial assessment.
- The DEADLINE to submit the video is in 5 days after we receive your resume. Please submit the demo video as soon as possible so we can track your application.
Hours of Commitment
- Between 4-6 hours per week on average
- At least 1 audio chat session or 1 video creation for the first 10 days since the started date
- At least 20 videos or 10 audio sessions per month preferred
- If you feel like you're a good fit, don't hesitate to apply. We'd love to meet you!