Do I need a teaching licence to teach away?

Hello everyone

I am an English teacher. Holder of English licence and certified with 120h of TESOL/TEFL from The International Open Academy and ESL from Cambridge Language Assessment. I have more than 2 years of experience teaching all levels. I would like to experience teaching abroad, but till now I could not get a job abroad. Can you advise me on something that could help me to get a job abroad?


1 Comment