Teacher licence/certification


I am a qualified Early Years Teacher and B. Ed. (Helsinki University, Finland). We don't have teacher licences in Finland as the teaching permit is already included in our studies. I am unsure how to fill up the application form regarding teaching licence. I know that I am qualified teacher as that is my university degree. Please can you advise me, thanks.
BR Riikka