Licence for teaching Physics and maths

You are here

Hello every one, I am Swapna from New Delhi, India. I have been working for past 12 years in the field of education, training and have held position like school headmistress in the recent past . I have the teaching qualifications/ degree and the required experience in this field. Now I like to move abroad and teach in US. can anyone please guide me as to what licences are required for me to be able to teach in US or in any other countries like Australia. Thanks