Certification requirements.


I am an Honours graduate in Political Science. I want to teach in the Middle East and intend on enrolling into a Graduate English programme as well as a Graduate Diploma in secondary schools teaching.

What I want to know is whether I would qualify for work with these qualifications, in addition to obtaining a teaching license. 

Numerous vacancies have listed TEFL and ESL as an additional requirement for potential candidates. Would I need to pursue a certificate in this field also or would it suffice to have the teaching diploma as well as a teaching license.

Please advise me in this regards.

Thank You