Could you tell more about teaching license requirements in the UAE? Do CELTA and TEFL replace teaching license?


I'm in the process of registering my application on teachaway. I've completed TEIL I practicum and TEIL II practicum as an English teacher which stands for Teaching English as an International Language. These were part of my Bachelor's degree in English. I wonder if they can be accepted as part of my teaching license abroad? In addition to that, I' ve got TEFL certificate, BA in English and Master's in English Literature. Also, I've got two years of teaching experience in Norway and 3 years in Lithuania.
Do I have to take CELTA to qualify?

All the best,