What is the procedure to apply for teaching position in USA for Indian graduates

I am a physics faculty and have been teaching this subject for past 5 years in India( up to grades 11 and 12). I have done my graduation and post graduation both in engineering from indian institutes only. Now I want to teach in USA. How can apply for that? What is the procedure and requirements?. Any suggestion will be of great help. Thanks

1 Comment