Do I need a teaching license on top of a MA TESOL degree for the UAE?

I am from the United States and I have a Master of Arts degree in TESOL plus 2 years of ESL teaching experience. Do I need to get a teaching license from my state in addition to my degree to qualify for teaching English in the UAE?
If so, is this the case for most teaching positions across the Middle East?

I look forward to any feedback you can give me!