Teaching with dependents

Hi, I am a Primary Teacher working in Australia looking to head over to SE Asia in January with my partner and 3 primary aged children. I am planning to look for work once we arrive. We are going to Distance Educate our children if I can not manage to find work teaching in an International School. My partner will not necessarily work.

Just wanting to know if we would need to be married in order to fullfil visa requirements if I am the only one working. 

Thanks, Claire

1 Comment