Are there opportunities abroad that will count towards my experience/accreditation?

I just have question regarding licensing. I have been issued an Initial Educator License for a validity period of five years. I've been living in South Korea for two years now, working through a government-run, teaching Englihs program. However, I believe the program doesn't offer me any accreditation toward my teaching license. I am curious, if the teaching opportunities abroad through this recruitment  will offer me professional development and accreditation.

Thank you.

1 Comment