I received an initial offer but was told that there should be in opening in January 2016 from ADVETI. I contacted my placement coordinator to find out when I should expect details as January 2016 is next month but I haven't heard back from him. I am trying to decide whether or not to extend my contract for another 6 months at my current employer. I want to be fair to my current employer but I don't have any more information. What should I do? Thanks.